Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves and other protective equipment such as hand wraps and mouthguards, Boxing Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount of time in a boxing ring. Amateur boxing is both an Olympic and Commonwealth Games sport and is a standard fixture in most international games it also has its own World Championships.
Boxing is overseen by a referee over a series of one to three minute intervals called rounds. A winner can be resolved before the completion of the Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo rounds when a referee deems an opponent incapable of continuing, disqualification of an opponent, or resignation of an opponent.
When the fight reaches the end of its final round with both opponents still standing, the judges’ scorecards determine the victor. In case both fighters Boxing Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo gain equal scores from the judges, then professional bouts are considered a draw. In Olympic boxing, because a winner must be declared, judges award the contest to one fighter on technical criteria.
Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo Fight Card
December 18 🏴 Manchester, England
- Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker II (12 rounds – heavyweight)
- Lerrone Richards vs Carlos Gongora (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Jack Cullen vs Emre Cukur (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan (12 rounds – bantamweight)
- Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo (10 rounds – super-featherweight)