Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves and other protective equipment such as hand wraps and mouthguards, Boxing Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount of time in a boxing ring. Amateur boxing is both an Olympic and Commonwealth Games sport and is a standard fixture in most international games it also has its own World Championships.
Boxing is overseen by a referee over a series of one to three minute intervals called rounds. A winner can be resolved before the completion Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan of the rounds when a referee deems an opponent incapable of continuing, disqualification of an opponent, or resignation of an opponent.
When the fight reaches the end of its final round with both opponents still standing, the judges’ scorecards determine the victor. In case both Boxing Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan fighters gain equal scores from the judges, then professional bouts are considered a draw. In Olympic boxing, because a winner must be declared, judges award the contest to one fighter on technical criteria.
Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan
December 18 🏴 Manchester, England
- Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker II (12 rounds – heavyweight)
- Lerrone Richards vs Carlos Gongora (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Jack Cullen vs Emre Cukur (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan (12 rounds – bantamweight)
- Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo (10 rounds – super-featherweight)