Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves and other protective equipment such as hand wraps and Boxing Caoimhin Agyarko vs Noe Larios Jr mouthguards, throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount of time in a boxing ring. Amateur boxing is both an Olympic and Commonwealth Games sport and is a standard fixture in most international games it also has its own World Championships.
Boxing is overseen by a referee over a series of one to three minute intervals called rounds. A winner can be resolved before the completion Caoimhin Agyarko vs Noe Larios Jr of the rounds when a referee deems an opponent incapable of continuing, disqualification of an opponent, or resignation of an opponent.
When the fight reaches the end of its final round with both opponents still standing, the judges’ scorecards determine the victor. In case both fighters Boxing Caoimhin Agyarko vs Noe Larios Jr gain equal scores from the judges, then professional bouts are considered a draw. In Olympic boxing, because a winner must be declared, judges award the contest to one fighter on technical criteria.
Caoimhin Agyarko vs Noe Larios Jr Fight Card
December 11 🏴 Liverpool, England
- Conor Benn vs Chris Algieri (12 rounds – welterweight)
- Katie Taylor vs Firuza Sharipova (10 rounds – lightweight, WBC/WBO/IBF/WBA titles)
- Robbie Davies Jr vs Hank Lundy (10 rounds – super-lightweight)
- Karim Guerfi vs Jordan Gill (12 rounds – featherweight)
- Caoimhin Agyarko vs Noe Larios Jr (10 rounds – middleweight)